I have found inspiration! My next shirt shall be from the short Paperman.
I’m drowning in what I want to do…so many ideas.
I drew out a Korra shirt a while ago, but I was really unhappy with it because it didn’t show her pony tail, should I still paint it?
I literally just sneezed and paint splattered everywhere.
First item to sell on my Etsy? Shego tote bag for $13.
I’ll re-upload later for better quality and I will also release my Etsy…if I’m not preoccupied (My room is the darkest in my house… :P)
Not really sure what to paint next. I have book bags but no idea what to put on them…
Book characters? TV Characters? Dare I say…Movie characters?
Any suggestions tumblr?
Time to PAINT!
- Suggestions for shirts/shoes/tote (book) bags.
- You could pre-order something already so I can have it ready to put on my etsy shop.
- Ask what I can do… or what I can’t.
- Tell me what you think I should do (paint or selling wise)
- Bug me and be annoying as hell to convince me to open an etsy shop.
- Ask if you want to know HOW I do stuff…from painting, to drawing the characters, to picking out what I want to paint on.
- Tell me about yourself! :D
mou—ikkai reblogged your photo: Koizumi Risa from Lovely Complex sleep shirt. …
SO EPIC OMG, WANT
I went to bed with glow in the dark fabric paint on my hands because I was just finishing up a Coldplay Milo Xyloto shirt. (It required splatter painting and covering my hands in paint for hand prints.) Anyway, as soon as I turned off the light, I freaked out.
THAT PAINT WORKS. My shirt looks fabulous.
thecrystalofatlantisreblogged your photo:Kidagakash “Kida” from Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost…
OOC: I LOVE it! How can I order one?
Currently, you can’t. But I’m looking to open an Etsy shop where you could pre-order a shirt and I would then paint it and then sell it around 20 - 25 dollars. I will let everyone know via tumblr when I open it.
I’m glad you’re interested!